Rut200 wan accees only from trusted ip

How to setup firewall on rut200 that i could only access device only though my internal ip adresses
Now i can access device though SIM static ip from anywhere and need to change it, so i could access only from specific IP or ip ranges.

Hi,

It seems like you want to restrict access to your device so that only specific IP addresses from the WAN side can connect to it, right?

If that’s the case, here’s a simple guide on how to set it up using firewall rules: Link to tutorial

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Hey,

It seems like you want to restrict access to your device so that only specific IP addresses from the WAN side can connect to it, right?
Correct, i want to have only 5 different IP to access WAN port from outside.
Mayeb there is another way because the one you showed is complicated if i need to create 5 ips on 40+ devices
is it not possible to use in Zones → general → advanced → Restrict Masquerading to given source subnets ?

Hello,

This method is the simplest, as you can input multiple source IPs or even a range. Additionally, once you’ve created this rule, it can be copied from the firewall configuration file and pasted into other device’s configuration files.

Best regards,

Hey,
by talking “simplest method” you meant my posted one, or your first option?

Hi,

In the end, it’s your decision what method to use and which you find to be more appropriate for your situation.

Best regards,