Bug: wrong uptime date in RMS

The elapsed uptime is correct, but the “Created at” should be computer time minus uptime, not the shown 11.01.2024. datetime (probably coming from when the log was first created as that was the date that the router was first started).

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. I have reported the problem to our development team so that they can address it.

Best Regards,

2 Likes

Thanks, Marija.

There’s another one, quite more serious, that you’d maybe like to forward, too:

I’ll take a look at it.

Best Regards,

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve received feedback from our development team, and they have clarified that the ‘Created at’ timestamp represents the date and time of the last connection to the RMS. Therefore, this is not an issue.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know!

Best regards,

Maybe it was intended to be “the date and time of the last connection to the RMS” but:

• its title doesn’t hint at that
  • its value does not represent a correct “date and time of the last connection to the RMS” (which was IMO a day before, not 4 months ago).

Hello,

The last connection to the RMS indicates the time when the device was last registered to RMS. I hope this clarifies things.

Best Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.