Ive been struggling with this for a while now and I really need some help, please
- RUT200 getting internet from a Mobile Service Provider
- I installed ZeroTier for remote access to the site network
- If i start up an instance of zerotier the first time it works
- If i reboot it stops working probably because the mobile service provider assigns me a new ip
- Only If i uninstall the package and reinstall it, create a new instance, it works again.
I see all my other devices has a version of 1.12.1 but the latest available package on Teltonika is 1.10.1
What can i do ? Please help
I think these steps may help:
Try re-upgrading the firmware to 7.05 without keeping the settings and retry reconfiguring it.
Try installing the package of zerotier manually from this link: zerotier package (RUTOS 7.5)
If it doesn’t solve your problem try doing this method: In System > Custom Script copy paste this:
# Put your custom commands here that should be executed once
# the system init finished. By default this file does nothing.
I hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.