Update to RUTX_R_00.07.07.1 failed

Hi,

I want to upgrade the RUTX50 to the latest version RUTX_R_00.07.07.1. I have tried it via “File“ and “Server“ and “Keep settings“ enabled and disabled, but without any success.

At the current version which is installed is RUTX_R_00.07.06.3.

Do you have an idea?

Kind regards,
Jörg

Can you try the bootloader upgrade described here:

RUTX50 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki

Hello,

At which step does the firmware upgrade fail? Is it during firmware validation, or does the device still boot up with the previous version after the reboot?

Additionally, you can try upgrading to a version below 7.7.1, such as 7.6.6, and then proceed to upgrade to 7.7.1.

Best regards,

Hi Marius,

After a reboot the WebUI shows the “old“ version no. 7.6.3

But I have now installed version 7.6.6 and then 7.7.1. That works!

Kind regards,
Jörg

Hello,

I’m glad it worked. If you encounter any other issues, feel free to reach out again.

Best regards,

Hi Marius,

on two additional RUTX50 I have the same issue.
The installed version is 7.6.1 and I have tried to installed 7.6.3 and 7.6.6 without any success.
The system is running through the update but after it the WebUI shows still the version 7.6.1…

Do you have an idea?
Kind regards,
Jörg

Hello,

We would like to investigate this matter more thoroughly. To do so, we would need remote access to determine the root cause of the issue. Are you willing to schedule this remote session with us?

If you are willing, we will continue communication via another, more private platform. An email form for access has already been sent to the email you registered with on this forum.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.