TSW200 and TSW210 switches requiring rebooting every 2-3 weeks

Hi,
I using 2x TSW200 and 2x TSW210 as fiber repeaters over a several km run. However, the customer is having to reset some of these switches every couple of weeks or so. Today I had to reset 3 of the 4 after one went offline last week.
Has anyone had this trouble at all?
They’re all on UPS power. Only using the SFP ports with generic fs.com LX and SX SFPs. All racks are in temperature controlled environments as well. I have some other TSWs onsite that haven’t had any issues but these particular ones are causing some grief. Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

I will need some sensitive information from you. I have sent you a form to fill out, and once completed, I will contact you privately. Please use “6470” as the ticket ID.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I don’t seem to see any form to fill out. Could you please resend? I just had another switch require a reboot today in a completely different area. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for submitting the form, I can see it. You should receive an email shortly.

Best Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.