Troubles getting SNMP data from RUTX

Hello,

I have troubles getting data using SNMP from Teltonika RUTX12 / 09.

I need to get IPs of two SIM cards inserted in Teltonika. Anyway I am able only to get data of first modem and I do not understand how to cycle to SNMP data of secondary modem. Using snmpwalk I can see only first primary modem.

My second trouble is that these modem-specific OIDs I use (below) sometimes replies “No such instance” - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

$oid6=“1.3.6.1.4.1.48690.2.2.1.3.1” #Modem IMEI
$oid7=“1.3.6.1.4.1.48690.2.2.1.13.1” #Modem operator
$oid8=“1.3.6.1.4.1.48690.2.2.1.24.1” #Modem IP SIM

Thanks a lot, any suggestions appreciated.

Hello,

You can target each modem directly by adding .1 or .2 at the end of OID.

As you would understand it only works for modem-based OIDs.

Kind regards,

Marijus

1 Like

Thanks, that worked with my RUTX12. Now I am trying to achieve similar thing with RUTX09 but I have troubles with reading modem SNMP data (APN IP, Operator, etc). Other SNMP info works OK. Can you give me some hint please?

SNMP modemNum .1.3.6.1.4.1.48690.2.1.0 should return number of modems - it returns 0. :frowning:

EDIT: I tried to wait a few minutes and nothing happens. Also i tried to reboot modem. After reboot of RUTX it started to work but it is a little complication for me when I configure a lot of these routers and have to reboot one more time.

Hello,

When the OID for the modem number returns 0, it appears to be a disconnected modem issue, which was confirmed by the problem being fixed with a reboot. It seems like the modem did not initiate properly after turning on. It will be difficult to pinpoint the root cause at the moment. So, if it happens again, please take a troubleshooting file and reach out again.

Kind regards,

Marijus

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.