Hi everyone,
We are integrating the TRM142 modem using PDU mode (AT+CMGF=0).
Issue Details
When executing AT+CMGL=0 (or AT+CMGL=4), if an unread message (UNREAD) is present in Slot 0, the modem immediately aborts the response and returns OK without outputting the +CMGL: header or the PDU data for Slot 0 or any subsequent populated slots.
However, executing direct queries via AT+CMGR=X confirms that the messages are physically stored and readable on the SIM.
Has anyone encountered this issue with AT+CMGL? Is there a known workaround or firmware update to fix message listing?
Hello,
For troubleshooting purposes, we will require more sensitive information from your end, such as the troubleshoot file, which may contain passwords, public IP addresses, serial numbers, and such. To avoid leaking this information, we have sent you a form to fill out, which you will receive in your e-mail inbox that you have registered your account with in the forums. In the Ticket ID field of the form, please enter the ID of this thread, which is 20572.
Thank you for your interests!
Unfortunatelly, I do not find the mail to fill the form. Can you please resend it so i will able to send you other informations?
Thank you!
Hello,
I’ll be continuing the communication with you regarding this issue. I’ve resent the form for ticket ID 20572. Please check your inbox and let me know if you have received it.
Kind Regards,
T.
Yes, I have submitted the form.
I’ll wait for your updates.
Thank you!
Hello,
Thank you for completing the form! I have reached out to you by email. When you have time, please check your inbox.
Kind regards,
T.