TRB245 HTTP access to WAN port with private APN and private IP addres

I want to be able to access the TRB245 via the WAN LTE interface. We have a private APN that allocates a static private IP address to the SIM card.

This is a completely closed network, access to it from outside the private APN is not possible.

I have a TRB245 which is my gateway into the private APN network, and I can ping devices, but I am unable to get past the login screen, which accepts the username and password, but then says the device is unreachable.

This seems to also be the case with SSH - the log shows successful authentication, but the session is closed immediately.

Laptop → TRB245 <----> Private APN/Private IP addresses <----> TRB245

Hello,

Please ensure that the specific ports you’re attempting to access your device from the WAN are open. To do this, navigate to System → Administration → Access Control and activate the following options:

• Remote SSH access
  • Enable remote HTTP access
  • Enable remote HTTPS access

After making these adjustments, please attempt to reach your device again. If you continue to experience issues, feel free to contact us again for further assistance.

Best regards,
Marijus

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.