TRB145 Boot Loop

Hi

Can some please assist with the files as per this post:

The link to Google drive is not active anymore.

Thanks,
Johann

Hello,

Each TRB device requires specific files based on its production number, which can be found on the backside of your router (Example: RUTX12000000). We’ll provide this file to you through a separate platform. Instructions for accessing it have been sent to the email you registered with for this forum. When filling out the form, please remember to include the production number of your device.

Best regards,
Marijus

Hi Marijus,

Thanks for the response.

The number on the enclosure is as follows:
TRB145003000
Batch No 010.

Did not receive a separate email only the notification regarding your reply to my post. May you please send again.

Kind Regards,
Johann

Hi,

I’ve resent the email for you.

Best regards,
Marijus

Hi again,

For some reason I’m not getting the emails as indicated.

I’ve added an alternative email to my profile and kindly ask that you send it there as well.

Regards,
Johann

Hi there,

I’m sending the instructions again on how to reach us. Hopefully, you’ll be able to access them through this email. It seems that for some people using their company email, the emails have been blocked by the email filter.

Best regards,

Hi,

I have gotten your filled form and sent you TRB145 recovery files. Please notify if you got the file?

Best regards,

Got the file.

Thanks, appreciate the effort!

Seems all went well with loading the files as per the below.
The devices is now in a boot loop, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Johann

Hello,

If you’re still having trouble, you can attempt the procedure again. If nothing changes, looks like your device might be bricked. In this situation, please reach out to your reseller or Teltonika if you purchased directly from us, and we will start the RMA procedure.

Best regards,