TRB140 Recovery failed

Hello, I tried to find a solution for a TRB140 with software problems and unfortunately Teltonika cannot find a suitable firmware for this device.Here is the link https://community.teltonika.lt/t/trb-140-recovery/4255/3.Personally, I think that they don’t want to provide a complete recovery procedure and I don’t understand the reason.I tried to compile a firmware myself but unfortunately I get a lot of errors when I use the latest SDK 7.06.4 and I’m not the only one who encounters such problems.Can help me somebody?

Any?4 days and nothing…

Hello,

If your device is not responding to the provided fastboot recovery procedures and fails to recover, it appears that returning it for RMA is the appropriate course of action. Please reach out to your reseller. If you purchased the device from Teltonika, contact your Teltonika sales representative to initiate the RMA process.

Best regards,

Marijus

It is not a solution to send them to the manufacturer! These problems can be solved with the provision of the correct software. What you gave me was so as not to say that it no longer helped. It seems that either you do not know how to do it or you don’t want to do what’s right.To be able to partial use them (10 faulty ones so far), I use this firmware(“version”: “TRB1400_R_00.01.06.1”)written with fastboot, but I can’t upgrade it according to your procedure. I want to remind you that you didn’t know that TRB140 recovery is made with fastboot and not with bootloader.That’s why I request that you direct me to someone capable of solving it because from my point of view you are not able to do it.Blocking me on the forum for 24 hours is not a proof of professionalism on your part……

Hello,

I apologize, but you were silenced because you violated community forum rules by spamming in multiple unrelated posts. I understand it can be frustrating to wait for an answer, but many others are also waiting for help with their issues. Please be patient and considerate.

Regarding the TRB140, as mentioned earlier, if the provided instructions do not yield results, it may be necessary to send it for RMA. These instructions represent the last recovery option available without us physically handling the devices. The software you mentioned using is from another solution I suggested earlier. Please try the most recent solution with the provided files.

Best regards,

Marijus

Well, and if with the older version that you didn’t make available I manage to make them partially usable, doesn’t that mean I’m right when I say you don’t want to help me? If that firmware works and what “you sent me” with, isn’t that where is the problem? Clearly not with me. It is very complicated to remove all those with problems because they are in remote locations and the transport costs are huge compared to their resofting.

Hello,

Is there a common action or configuration you applied to all devices? You mentioned they are located in different remote places, yet they are experiencing the exact same issue.

Best regards,

Marijus

No,standard configuration!I thought that if I chose this model and brand for its reliability I would make a good deal, but I was very wrong. I hope to solve it with the help of someone more capable than you and for you to be reevaluated by your bosses for your ability to provide support.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.