Translation of UI

Hi, community

I’m very happy with your strategy of having Ukrainian on the site and extending support for Ukrainian customers.

Could you integrate with https://poeditor.com/ your products? It’s very useful tool which helps to translate by community and automate translation sync during deploy/compiling phase

I want to help Teltonika to translate UI of OpenWRT routers/switches to Ukrainian and owning couple of those already by myself. I’m translation manager of Ukrainian team for Drupal and Victron Energy projects, so I have multiple years of translation experience for technical SW/HW projects.

Thank you.
/cc @Marijus

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking interest in translating RutOS into Ukrainian!
We appreciate community efforts in making our products better. If you’d like to contribute Ukrainian translations to RutOS, please feel free to fill out our Contact Us form here: Teltonika Networks - LTE Routers, Gateways & Modems for IoT
Our sales manager will get in touch with you and will provide the needed information.
Once again, thank you!

Best regards,

1 Like

I already did this, but current process if very cumbersome and time consuming. That’s why suggesting integration with poeditor, cause it is very helpful and speedup the process.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.