Specific interface though Wireguard?

Hi,

Is there a way to route one interface/network on RUTX50 though VPN/Wireguard while keeping the rest “regular”? Using VPN drops my internet speed from ca 250-350 Mbps down to ca. 90, it would be nice to have one WiFi network permanently VPN’d and rest of the interfaces fast.

Maybe a daft question from a n00b, but maybe there is way since there is a will.

Thanks in advance,

The N00B.

1 Like

Well, that’s was a bit of help indeed… The update for RutOS seems to have the exact thing I was looking for

However, can someone point me to that setting? I do not see anything in the Wireguard configs reg. that.

Hi! You can use Wireguard Allowed IP for routing through Wireguard the networks that you want to route through Wireguard:

Here you can define the IPs or network that you want to route through Wireguard, for example 192.168.100.0/24
Regards
Rafa

Much appreciated! There are loads of options, but very little explanation what they do unless you got an IT degree! :sweat_smile:

Hello,

You can find more information and explanation on our wiki pages:

Best Regards,

As with most things there may be information but almost nil explanation as to how the functions intended to be used/configured. As good as product may be I have come to accept lack of documentation as Teltonika feature.

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.