RUTX50 Mobile Usage "Wrong Date"

I have installed a brandnew RUTX50 and everything works fine so far.
There is one problem with the date in the “Mobile Usage” display - instead of the date it displays the message “Invalid date”.
I have installed the latest firmware “RUTX_R_00.07.06.3” and tried the language setting English and German - still no date displayed.
Any help would be much appreciated - thanks in advance.

I have the same issue.

I have the same issue also…

Here is a screenshot of the display with the “Invalid date” problem:

Hello,

This issue has been identified and will be fixed in the RutOS 7.7 release.
It occurs when the browser uses a US locale (or any other where the date is displayed as MM-DD), and the WebUI interprets the day as 13th month. This results in Invalid date error.
Thank you for reporting the issue!

Best regards,

I use PL settings and had the same till mobile usage dissapear and got message No mobile usage data collected . I opened a topic with this issue but no replay at all.

Hello Daumantas,
thanks a lot for your response about my problem with the wrong date.
I am convinced that the problem has nothing to do with my browser or its settings because:
o Everything on the laptop is in German language
o The problem with “Invalid Date” occurs on two additional Laptops
o When I connect to my “RUTX11” router the Date is displayed correctly in the “Usage” view
o The date was correctly displayed until I installed the latest firmware for the X50 as you can see
on my screenshot (02.11 02.12). I installed the update “RutX_R_00.07.06.3” on 02.13
I sure hope that the update you mentioned will be available soon as I rely on the “Date Display”
for several reasons.
Thank you in advance and greetings,
Harry

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.