RUTX11 Settings Change Error

I changed settings on the RUTX11 and now the unit will not connect to WiFi. It shows three bars and the 4G indicator is flashing. Is there a way to reset the settings?

Hello,

Could you please specify exactly which settings you have changed so I can assist you further?

Best Regards,

Marija,
I was attempting to change the failover settings and I must have changed additional setting causing the router to no longer connect. Is there anyway to remove all of the settings and restart the initial setup?

I suggest you read the manual under … “Device Recovery Options”. Factory Reset takes it back to a plain canvas, if that is what you want.

If you are exploring new things, then I suggest taking backups of each configuration you know that works. Should you have a Boo-Boo, then you can restore the last known ‘working’ configuration.

I have attempted the factory reset several times and I am unable to connect or login.

After a factory reset, then the user name and password reverts back to the ones that the router came with by default. Depending on your device and how old it is, this will be probably printed ontop of the device or on a label underneath.

It is also important to note that the router will be reset to its default address of 192.168.1.1 - I’m assuming that this is the correct default address for your particular device … it is the ‘usual suspect’ for Teltonika.

Google is your ‘friend’

Hello,

Could you please specify what you mean by ‘unable to connect’?
If I understand correctly, you reset your RUTX11 to defaults, and now you can’t reach its WebUI and SSH?
Or are you able to reach it but cannot log in?

Best Regards,

The issue has been resolved.

Thank you for the support.

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.