RUTX11 LEDs not lighting

My RUTX11 is generally functioning correctly. However, the status LEDs are not working correctly:

• The WiFi band and WAN LEDs are not lighting.
  • The Power LED continuously blinks.
  • Only the green Ethernet light is working, not the amber one.
  • When I press the reset button the signal strength lights don’t light to “count” (I don’t have a SIM installed to test that function).

The I recently updated to RUTX_R_00.07.06.6. The “LED INDICATION” option is enabled in System/General section.

Any ideas on what could be wrong or how to correct it? It’s not the end of the world, but I’d like them to work correctly.

Hello,

It seems that the problem may be related to a hardware issue, which would require an RMA

I recommend reaching out to your sales manager or the reseller from whom you purchased the device for further assistance. Alternatively, you can use the ‘contact us’ form available here.

Please let me know If you have any further questions or require assistance.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I have the same issue since updating to RUTX_R_00.07.06.6. Before that everything was fine. Just updated to RUTX_R_00.07.06.8. Problem is still there. Router funcions normally. So I think it has nothing to do with hardware but with the two latest firmware versions.

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Ivo Hubbers

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. I have informed our RnD team that the issue is most likely caused by the firmware version. They are now aware of the situation and are actively working to implement a solution.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Additionally, could you and @stephenjh please send me a troubleshoot file of your device? You should receive a form to your email, and once it’s filled out, I will reach out to you privately. When filling out the form, please use ticket ID 4947 .

Best Regards,

Sorry, when you initially said it was a hardware issue I sent the router back to the seller. So I don’t have the troubleshooting file.

I have! Just filled in the form in my e-mail and the file is downloaded on my laptop.

Yes, I have received your submitted form. You should have received an email from me regarding troubleshoot file.

Best Regards,

I have the same problem with RUTXR1 on firmware RUTX_R_00.07.06.8.

Hello,

Thank you for informing me. Now that we are aware of the issue with the newest firmware versions, our development team is actively working on resolving it. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

I’d like to confirm the issue - as described in this thread, LED indication stopped working after upgrading to RUTX_R_00.07.06.8.

I had the same issue with 6.6
I did a factory reset to 6.3.
That brought back the LEDs.

same here on RUTX_R_00.07.06.8

Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform you that this issue will be resolved in RUTX_R_00.07.06.9. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.