Rutx09 l2tp vpn

Hi,
I have such a problem, I have a RUTX09 router with a configured L2TP VPN, the connection works, I can ping the router address of the LAN card, but I cannot ping any device connected via the network connector, I bet there is some bug in the traffic rules, does anyone have any ideas? I am attaching a screenshot of the settings. Regards

Hello,

To enable communication between the client and server on the RUTX09 device, you can achieve this by adding a static route. Follow these steps:

Navigate to Webui → Network → Routing → Static routes.

For the server:

Add the following details:

• Interface: L2TP
  • Target: Client LAN IP
  • IPv4 Gateway: Client L2TP VPN IP

For the client:

Add the following details:

• Interface: L2TP
  • Target: Server LAN IP
  • IPv4 Gateway: Server L2TP VPN IP

By configuring these routes, both the client and server LAN networks will be able to ping each other successfully.

Best Regards,

Thank you for your answer, according to the drawing I want to have access to all computers marked in the drawing as PC1, PC2, PC3, PCx and each subsequent one connected to the switch via a VPN tunnel from my computer, today I can ping the local LAN address of the RTX09 Router but I cannot get to the computers marked in the drawing. Any idea what to do with the traffic on the router? Regards

That is solution, turn on this option :slight_smile: Topic closed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.