RUTX 50 - Firmware RUTX_R_00.07.07.1 Minor Issue

I have updated to Firmware version RUTX_R_00.07.07.1 this morning and noticed that part of the Real-time Data for the week view is showing in Lithuanian and not in English like the rest of the settings. Is there some way I can alter this myself, or will I have to wait for the next firmware update?

Also, does anyone know if the issue has been fixed where changing from EE SIM card to the Three SIM card and back again has been fixed? Previously, if you swap over from EE to the Three SIM in slot 2 and back again to EE SIM in slot 1 you would lose all connection completely on EE.

Many Thanks
Dave

Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for bringing the issue to the attention of our developers so that they can work on fixing it.

If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to reach out.

Best Regards,

Good afternoon Marija. Some weeks ago, Daumantas from your Network/Engineering Team connected to my RUTX 50 via Team Viewer as I was having issues with my EE SIM not connecting after swapping over to my second SIM card in slot 2 that was on the Three network. When switching back to the EE SIM, all connection was lost. Daumantas tried everything to find/fix the issue, but could not. Daumantas said that he would raise a ticket for the issue and downloaded a log from my RUTX 50 to send over to your development team. Do you know if this issue has now been resolved with the new firmware RUTX_R_00.07.07.1?

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hello,

Regarding the issue, I’m not entirely certain whether it has been addressed in RUTX_R_00.07.07.1. However, our development team is actively working on resolving it.

Additionally, I understand that you were requested to send a troubleshoot file after the remote session, but it appears that you haven’t done so yet. Could you please send the troubleshoot file to us? It would greatly assist us in diagnosing and resolving the issue effectively.

Best Regards,

Hello… Thank you for your reply. I was never requested to send any troubleshoot file as your Networking Engineer Daumantas downloaded the troubleshoot file himself while he was connected to my RUTX50 via the remote session. Daumantas said he would raise a ticket and send over the troubleshoot file to the development team for them to troubleshoot.

Kind regards
David

Okay, sorry for the inconvenience. As mentioned earlier, our RnD team is actively working on resolving this issue, and it will be addressed in future firmware releases.

Additionally, please attempt to execute this command while connected to the device via SSH. It can be the solution:
gsmctl -A 'AT+QNWPREFCFG="nr5g_disable_mode",1' && gsmctl -A at+cfun=1,1

Best Regards,