RUT955 Signal strength leds are not lit and no connection to gateway

Hello!

The RUT955 is about 4 years old and in use acout 8 months per year. A week ago I turned it on after the winter and everything worked fine as before. About after two hours of operation signal was lost and no WLAN visible either. The only led that is lit is the power (green) led. Have tried to reboot it via the reboot button on the top, but no change. Cannot access the router by any means. Any ideas/help´on how to go forward?

Hello,

You can try doing a factory reset: RUT955 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki

And if this does not work, then you can try reaching the device via the Bootloader menu: RUT955 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki

Best regards,
Marijus

Hi!

The factory reset does not do anything and I am not able to access the device through Bootloader. There is absolutely no response at all…

BR,

M.G.

Hello,

If your device isn’t responding to any of the methods you’ve tried to reach it, it seems like it might be bricked or experiencing some mechanical/electrical damage. Please contact your reseller or Teltonika representative if you bought directly from us, and we’ll initiate the RMA process for you.

Best regards,
Marijus

I can not connect to the device at all so please advise me on your RMA process. I do want the device working again.

Hello,

RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization. In simpler terms, it means exchanging a faulty device for a new one if your warranty is still valid. So, as I said, you should contact your reseller, and they will start the RMA process with us.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.