RUT950 / Concorde Motorhome

Hi all,

I have an RUT950 router in my Concorde motorhome. The router was installed when I bought the motorhome and is Concorde-branded (Label) The router also does not have the Teltonika user interface but a Concorde user interface (Operaating System?). I would like to install the latest firmware for the RUT950 with the official firmware from Teltonika. Is this possible and what is the procedure for overwriting the branded version?

Thank you.

Greetings,

Since you are using a branded firmware version, we cannot guarantee that overwriting the firmware will work, however you can still give it a try.

If the firmware that you are using is Linux-OpenWRT based, there is a possibility that updating the firmware will work via the use of the command line.

You can find all the firmware downloads for the RUT950 device here: RUT950 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

After downloading the firmware file, you will have to check if the device has free ram by using the command β€œfree”

Afterwards, you will need to upload the file to the device, here’s a guide on how to do it: Upload & Download Files from RutOS - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)
You will want to upload the firmware file to the tmp folder.

Finally, you will need to flash the firmware via the command β€œsysupgrade -v /tmp/firmware_image.bin”

You can read more about upgrading the firmware in the OpenWRT documentation: [OpenWrt Wiki] Upgrading OpenWrt firmware using CLI

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Thank you very much viInvin,

can you tell me how I can access the Linux interface? I only have the interface of the branded firmware version available on the web interface.

Unfortunately I am not fully aware of the custom operating system / firmware that you are currently using.

You might want to contact the original supplier of the firmware, perhaps they would be able to assist you further.

Have a wonderful day!

I would like to give some feedback here for anyone who is interested. Firstly, I carried out a factory reset. Then I installed the latest available legacy firmware on the router (6.09.5) using the bootloader functionality. I then configured the router and installed the latest firmware 7.06.10 via the web interface. This all worked without any problems.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.