RUT200 web interface not load

Hello
The new RUT200 worked properly for 2 weeks and suddenly stopped performing its functions.
Configured for sending SMS via POST/GET and for temperature monitoring via Modbus TCP.
Currently, it is not possible to access the router’s web server via LAN.
Pasting the link to send an SMS also does not help and the SMS is not sent.
The registers cannot be read via Modbus TCP.
The device is pinging. You can connect to them via SSH. Moreover, you can enter the WEB UI via the RMS portal. It also responds to restart via SMS.
I tried to upload newer firmware from 00/07/06 to 00/07/07 but it didn’t change anything.
Any ideas what could have happened and how to deal with it remotely?

Hello,

Currently, it’s a bit unclear what exactly is wrong with your device. You mentioned not being able to access your device’s WebUI via LAN, and needing a solution to deal with it remotely. However, you’ve managed to update the router somehow.

Could you please explain in more detail what the main issues are?

Best regards,

On the facility where the router was installed, the WEB UI stopped responding, sending SMS via POST/GET did not work, and it was not possible to read variables from it via MODBUS TCP. We dismantled the router for testing in the office. On site it turned out that it behaves the same, but after changing the LAN IP address started to partially respond, the WEB UI loads and you can send SMS, but Modbus TCP still does not work properly, the device supposedly communicates, but only Sysuptime can be read, the rest of the variables can’t be read. I reset it to factory settings and wanted to configure it from scratch, but it turned out that after entering System>Package Manager>Packages, no packages were loaded at all and the Modbus TCP client couldn’t be installed. The device was purchased recently, so I took advantage of the right to return and sent it to the seller today. I uploaded a backup from the faulty one to the second new RUT200, which I bought for another facility, and everything works properly.

Hello,

Considering all the issues you’ve encountered, it seems like there may have been some deeper underlying issues or even some mechanical/electrical damage. I’m relieved that everything worked out in the end. If you encounter any other issues, don’t hesitate to reach out again.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.