RUT200 error with RMS

I tried to configure the RMS to the device with my RUT200 and the serial number of the modem.
Since this process was acknowledged with an error, I tried to link it to another account.
As a result, the device can no longer be configured with the same serial number.
If this is the cause, could you help me?

I have taken the liberty of attaching the two screenshots of my problem.
I will be happy to send you the troubleshooting file as soon as you give me a private answer.

I look forward to your feedback.

With best regards
Jan

Hello,

Firstly, I want to remind you not to share sensitive information such as device serial number and MAC address on public forums.

Regarding RMS:

• If you wish to register a device to another account, you must first unregister it from the current account.
  • The ‘Error: Failed to resolve hostname’ message is most likely related to your device not having an internet connection. To check this, log in to your device via the CLI and execute the command ping 8.8.8.8. If it does not ping, it indicates that your RUT200 does not have internet access.

Please let me know how it goes!

Best Regards,

Hello,

Thank you very much for the information and feedback.

This is exactly my problem, the first account I tried and also tried to install the device no longer exists.

Could you be so kind as to release the serial number of the device so that I can try again?

I would be very grateful.

With best regards
Jan

Can you please log in to your first RMS account where your RUT200 is registered and unregister it from RMS following these steps:

1. In RMS, navigate to Management → Devices and select your RUT200.

2. Click “Device” and select “Unregister device(s)”.

3. In the pop out window, select “Confirm”.

After that you should get a message “Device been removed successfully”.

Let me know when you complete these steps so we can proceed.

Best Regards,

hi,

As I mentioned above, my first account no longer exists, so I can no longer log in.

Would you be able to manually release the serial number again?

I would be very grateful.

With best regards
Jan

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have sent you a form to fill out so we can contact privately. Please use ‘5333’ as the ticket ID.

Best Regards,

Good morning,

which and how did you deliver the form?

Best regards
Jan

You should get the form to your email with which you have registered on this forum.

Best Regards,

Good evening,

Unfortunately, I have still not received the above-mentioned e-mail.
Could you send it to me again?

With best regards
Jan

Hello,

I have sent it one more time. Please let me know if you don’t receive it.

Best Regards,