Rut 955 offline streaming?

Hi,

I have a wireless network for streaming with a distance of approximately 700-1000m.

Im streaming 3ea 1080hd moving cameras via a dvr and 2ea 5g omni antenna. No internet. At same time i have full access to everything thats connected on the switch where the antenna is connected.

Question: i would like to make this by using 2ea teltonika rut955. I do belive that i will get a lag free and perfect stream. How do i set the router up for something like this?
If its not compatible with stock firmware, what can i flash to be able to use them?

Alla this need to be without internet due to no access of internet service.

Hi,

Unfortunately, our routers don’t support this functionality. Teltonika devices primarily use standard mobile wave communication. I’m concerned that for this specific feature, you’ll need dedicated devices.

Best regards,
Marijus

The RUT955 is supported to run “official” openwrt firmware. Easy to flash it, I have large fleet of these, running fully customized firmware. Thus, in case you can achieve your functionality using real openwrt, its worth a try.

Aah, I will have a look and do some research regarding your suggestion.

Im not so familirized regarding openwrt, but does it need programming using c or is it an easy interface, once you 've flashed?

RUToS is based on openwrt, which also has a GUI (LuCI). First of all, no need for C. For special purposes, some shell scripts might be required.