RMS WEBSITE: do not send the verification code

Hello,

I am having trouble to login at RMS website: RMS | Remote management system (teltonika-networks.com).

I do not received de verification code.

I have being trying for several days.

Is there any instability?

How can i access my account?

What do you mean by “not received”?
You need to create one yourself and then put it into the “Code” field.
Classic 2FA procedure using an Authenticator App of your choice.

I chose to the email address to get the “code verification” as below:

Captura de tela 2024-04-11 164219

but this email with the “code” never came…What should i do?

Hello,

I’m confident the code was sent. Please ensure you’re checking the correct email account and that it hasn’t been directed to the spam or other folders.

Kind regards,
Marijus

And ideally switch from email authentication codes to an Authenticator App on your mobile phone?
Way more convenient and none of these troubles :wink:

1 Like

i am checking all the emails and folders. There isn´t a CODE.

how can i retrieve it?

How can I switch ? APP or web need the CODE to access… is there any other way to access? how can i retrieve my account?

i have try to “forgot password” and didn´t work out. No email to retrieve my password either.

i am with the right email, because i have tried to register with the same email and it has been already registered.

what should i do?

Hi,

If you’ve chosen Email 2FA, you should receive an email every time you attempt to log in, sent to the email address you’re using for logging in. So, if you’ve reached this page

2024-04-12-15-08-28-RMS _ Remote management system — Mozilla Firefox

, it means the email has been sent.

Best regards,
Marijus

ok, i understood, but i never got this email with this CODE.

what should a do now?

also, i don´t get a new password link. I have tried to retrive my password. didn´t work.

after several times trying to recovery my password, i finally got the email to recovery it, but i dont get the code verification anyway.

is the any contact that can help me with my account?

Hi there,

If you’re receiving email recovery emails, you should also be receiving 2FA emails. Since it took longer for the recovery email to arrive, it’s possible that the 2FA emails are also delayed or stuck.

Best regards,
Marijus

OK, How long should it take? I have been trying for a week already…

Hi,

Since this matter involves dealing with personal information, I suggest reaching out to us directly through our Contact Us form on https://teltonika-networks.com/. This way, we can assist you more effectively.

Best regards,
Marijus

Thanks, i will try it.

best regards

thiago

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.