RMS: RUT240 device can´t be added

Hello,
I got an device from a former colleague of our company who has left.
It is possible that he added the device to another RMS account.

I want to add it to our Company RMS, but I get the failure that there are no valid devices in the list and I shall contact support.
The Router itself sais failure (expired licence).

Please help as another colleage is at a customers site for commissioning and needs my assistance.
Thank you!

Hello,

As the error explains, the device does not have an RMS license. When a device is initially added to RMS, it receives a complimentary RMS license valid for 30 days (1 month). After this period, if the RMS company to which the device is added does not have sufficient RMS licenses, the device is no longer monitored in RMS. To continue monitoring your device, you will need to purchase RMS licenses. These licenses can be acquired directly from Teltonika or through other companies listed in the ‘Also available via our partners’ section on the Teltonika Networks website: Remote Management System (RMS).

Best Regards,

The device has definitely never been added to the RMS of our company. So maybe it has to be deleted in the RMS account of the former colleague. I guess the licence is a secondary problem.

But I am in contact now with technical support and they take care of it.

Best regards,

Hello,

I apologize for any confusion. You are correct; a device cannot be added to different companies or accounts simultaneously. If you wish to add the device to another RMS account, you will need to first delete it from the current account where it is added.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance with this process.

Best Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.