RMS Remote Access

I would like to give an customer access only to a HTTPS Application which is in a privat Network behind a RUT360.

With Teltonika RMS Remote Access this works fine but I would like that this customer can only Access
this Particular private Side behind the RUT360. Other Operations should not be allowed.

I would expect that we can do that individual config to access only this https Remote Access over Roles & Permissions. But I do not see any possibility to do that.

Customer Should only operate:

Any Idea what is the best way to do it over RMS Remote Access !
(Make Sub Company, then bring the Device in this Company, … )

thx for you kindly help

Hello,

Currently, the roles and permissions feature only allows granting access to view and configure the Remote Access page, displaying all created Remote accesses. To control access more precisely, consider creating a sub-company and adding specific devices to it for remote access.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Thx Marija, for the fast help and Information:

I guess it is not possible to move a existing device into a sub-company ( Did not see an option).
So we need to delete the device in the parent Company and create it again in the sub-company ?

Hello,

Yes, you are correct. To add a device to a different company or account, you should first delete it from the company/account it is currently added to.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your tip, it worked well.

Hello,

I’m glad to hear it worked for you. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any further questions about this topic.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.