RMS Activation and Mangement

Hi Folks

I am fairly new to all of this and running a single RUT951 as a router on a pleasure boat.

I managed to get 12 Credits for last year for RMS which has been perfect, however, these are running out.

I have tried to buy 10 years worth of credits with a management pack, I am told things gives 10 years management for a single device.

I bought this from Teltonika and got a code and activated this and when I log into my account it shows the attached but, I am continuing to get expired notices. Have I bought the wrong g thing ?

Hello,

You’ve purchased the right package and everything seems fine. Expiration messages are probably only for credits, not for the 10-year package, as it probably hasn’t even “kicked in” yet.

When credits expire, the 10-year pack should engage. If it doesn’t, please reach out again.

Best regards,

Hi Thanks for such a helpful and speedy response best wishes David

Hello,

If you have any other questions about RMS or Teltonika products in general, feel free to reach out again.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.