Pasword doesnt work

Hi,
I have connecties the rutx11 on my computer, used the username admin and the Pasword admin01, but then comes the notification the password is not correct. How can I Connect now?

Hi Niek,

As a last resort, you could reset to factory defaults. You will lose all settings if you do this, but at least you will be able to get into your RUTX11.

Should you wish to reset your RUTX11 to factory defaults, follow the instructions here… RUTX11 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki

The only other thing I would do is make sure you’re not getting o O and 0 mixed up, as I have done this in the past myself with passwords. Also, make sure there are no extra blank spaces in your password at the end or beginning. You could try admin 01 with a space or admin_01 Just a thought.

I hope you get sorted out soon.

Kind regards
Dave

Hello,

The password “admin01” is only intended for your initial login. Once logged in for the first time, you’ll be asked to change your device’s password.

However, newer devices now come with unique passwords for enhanced security measures. You can locate this password on the bottom side of your router.

If this device has been used before and you’re unaware of the password, resetting it to factory settings, as mentioned by Dave_UK, will be necessary. After the reset is complete, you’ll need to use the login information found on the bottom of the device.

Best regards,

Marijus

2 Likes

If you find the password is not correct,
There are some steps to try it: Make sure you entered the correct password. If you face the same notification, try resetting the router, and after resetting, try again to log in. After that, you get the same notification, then contact the technical team.

I hope this will be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.