New RUTX14 unable to connect to RMS Failure (Expired license) but we have 290 credits

We have an organisation on RMS with 8 devices already registered, and we have plenty of RMS credits, additionally activating another 36 credits today for a brand new RUTX14 device.

On the device local GUI page with RMS Settings it shows Enabled but Status: Failure (Expired license)

When trying to add the device (either manually or by file) the process halts and shows the error log message: Device with 1124987796 at line 1 could not be added. Please contact support for more information.

This is a new unit just purchased and trying to add to RMS for the first time and configure it. As mentioned, we have plenty of RMS license credits. How can I get this resolved? The supplier is just a warehouse/reseller, not a technical service, so reaching out to them is not helping.

Hello,

In order to resolve the issue that you are currently experiencing, additional provision of further confidential details, including your personal RMS information, is required. Due to the public nature of this forum, private communication here is not feasible. Hence, it is recommended that you reach out to your designated sales manager or the reseller. They will be able to assist you in addressing this matter more effectively. In case this is not feasible, we also have a ‘contact us’ form here .

Kind Regards,

Thanks, as mentioned the reseller is not technically able to help.
I have already used the “Contact Us” form, but received no response.
I can provide RMS details and serial number/MAC address if needed. I just want it to work, but I would also like to know is WHY this is an issue. Does this mean the unit has already been installed on someone else’s RMS account?

Hello,

We have received your message through the “Contact Us” form. It appears that the device you mentioned has been successfully added to your company, and it’s currently online as of the moment I’m writing this message.

Could you please clarify whether the device shows as offline in RMS? If it does, kindly provide some screenshots. Ensure that you blur out any sensitive information, such as serial numbers, MAC addresses, company ID, etc.

Kind Regards,

Thanks Andzej, after submitting the “contact us” form, the next day I received a call from Teltonika and support have cleared the fault on RMS, we now have the unit registered correctly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.