Inquiry About Installing OpenMPTCProuter on Teltonika RUTX12

Dear team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am reaching out to inquire about the possibility of installing OpenMPTCProuter on the Teltonika RUTX12 router. I have been unable to find detailed documentation or instructions regarding this installation process.

As part of our project requirements, we are interested in exploring the capabilities of OpenMPTCProuter on the Teltonika RUTX12 router due to its suitability for our networking needs.

Could you please provide guidance or any available resources that would assist us in installing OpenMPTCProuter on the Teltonika RUTX12 router? Additionally, if there are any specific considerations or compatibility issues we should be aware of, your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Yessine

Hello,

At the moment the only supported connection bonding solution that was created for our devices is by Bondix: Bondix Intelligence - Teltonika Networks Wiki
Other MPTCP solutions have not been tested and we cannot guarantee that they will work as intended.
If this is something that you would be interested in, I would suggest reaching out to Bondix for more information: https://www.bondixintelligence.com/

Best regards,

Hello,

I recently came across information in the OpenMPTCProuter documentation suggesting that the OpenMPTCProuter image can be installed on the Teltonika RUTX12 router. The details can be found at the following link: openMPTCProuter.

Best regards,
Yessine

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.