Hello,
I have a simple question: How to install Python on the TRB245? I looked the wiki all over, but I found no solution to this.
Regrads,
Gabor
Hello,
I have a simple question: How to install Python on the TRB245? I looked the wiki all over, but I found no solution to this.
Regrads,
Gabor
Hi @gkovacs9999,
To install Python, or any other package, you can follow these simple steps:
This should install python package to your router. You can install any other supported package using same syntax. To check what packages you can install:
Best Regards,
Marijus
Thank you for your answer.
One more question, is the same process for the TRB145 as well?
Yes, it is.
Hi Marijus,
Is this posible with the TRB255?
Strangely there doesnt seem to be a python package available for the device?
Thanks in advance
Peter
Hello,
If regular method does not work, you can try these lines:
opkg -e /etc/opkg/openwrt/distfeeds.conf update
opkg -e /etc/opkg/openwrt/distfeeds.conf install python3
These lines should definetely work.
Best regards,
Marijus