How to change WAN interface on an iPad

I have discovered a problem when handling a RUTX50 with an iPad (Mini 6) both have the latest firmware. There is not possible to change the WAN interface priority order as an admin. No drag-and-drop and no buttons to press. With an iPhone there are blue arrows (up and down) that can move the lists. Any suggestions how to do … ?

Hello,

Could you please provide screenshots of how the WAN interface order looks on both iPhone and iPad?

Additionally, there’s an alternative method to assign priority to WAN sources known as “Gateway Metric.” This priority can be set for each interface individually.

Here’s a quick tutorial:

1. Go to Network settings and select WAN. Then, tap on “edit.”

2. In the new window that appears, go to the “Advanced Settings” tab.

Assign the desired metric for each interface. Ensure that each metric is different to prevent connection issues.

Best regards,

Marijus

Hello Marijus , thank you for your answer. Here are two screenshots (iPad without arrows and iPhone with arrows). I have now testet the alternative method to set the gateway metric - it works fine, but the arrow method are easier to use. It would be great if you could implement the blue arrows in the the iPad UI. Best regards

IMG_9898.png

2ec1f0fe-1169-40b3-8fd8-8df71d868f1f.png

I added the pictures once more. Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.