Extract KML file

Hi

I have a Rutx50 router and urgently need to extract GPS kml file for a Google earth tracking animation

Totally forgot how to do it again but this time is really important

Thanks in advance

I do remember using an app similar to RMS for Android but was different. There were, amongst others, 2 key options:
-Follow me or Find me – direct link to google maps to get to your router
-Download gps or Kml data, thats the one I am looking for exactly, tried out all apks available on google market but none is the one

Community help is much appreciated

K.R

Anybody please?

Hello,

You mentioned RMS. If you have RMS with active device GPS logging, you can obtain a CSV file for the desired timeframes. CSV files can then be converted to KML format.

Best regards,

Hi

Firstly thanks for your answer, had no clue at all, as temp solution will do, however app I mention is the one I include on this screenshot, I could get access to the device location and also download directly kml file, are you or anybody else aware of the name of this teltonika android app?, that would be fantastic

Hello,

This app is called TELTONIKA RMS.

Best regards,

Hi

is the one I have installed already thru google market, however I cannot see interface shown on my previous post, hence not able to get access to find my device or download kml info. Would it be possible that there might be a different version of the app?, I remember having to icons of RMS installed on my phone, however RMS naming looked in different types of style. Sounds any bell on you ?

Hi,

This is the same app, but it has undergone an upgrade and UI update. However, the RMS app doesn’t offer the full functionality available on the regular website. So, if you need to access GPS data, you’ll have to visit the RMS webpage.

Best regards,

Hi

This is the options menu from RMS app I am trying to find, Does anybody knows where can I download this version or which one is please ?

Have you tried logging into https://rms.teltonika-networks.com

Certainly Mike but won’t have that option . As previously discussed CSV file can be extracted and converted into a Google earth extension, however is not showing in the map correctly, hence I am asking if someone knows the version of android RMS showing those screenshots as it worked flawless but cannot find it anymore

Hello,

As I mentioned before, the RMS app has undergone some major changes, and your best source for accurate data is the RMS website. However, the version you’re seeking is the one before the current one.

Best regards,

Hi

Thanks for heads up, it’s a pity latest version doesn’t offer it

Might you advice please where to get older versions ? I assume the latest one is V5.0 and probably any older one will force update ?

KR

Hi,

Unfortunately, the previous version isn’t available. As you already stated yourself, if you had it, you would be prompted to update it too.

Kind regards,