ERROR - Modbus data Reg 185, 193 - Mobile Data Usage

Please log a ticket!
Device: RUTX09, Hardware revision 0505 batch0019

I did a test when updating from a working Firmware RUTX_R_00.07.04.5 to RUTX_R_00.07.06.6 and can report errors. This is one of them. Have not updated to the latest .8 as I dont know if this have been solved.

MODBUS DATA > REG ADR 182-200 & 292-323 > METER MOBILE DATA USAGE

Reporting an error with the Modbus mobile data usage
Measuring data periods and reset cycles are not working as it should. In my example the data meters resets randomly during a 24h period.

New Firmware Version
RUTX_R_00.07.06.6

Steps to reproduce the bug
Recorded data in InfluxDb from two selected Modbus Register Addresses when firmware RUTX_R_00.07.06.6 was loaded into the unit.
Reverted back to the previous version installed, RUTX_R_00.07.04.5 where the “meters” behaves the correct way.

What is the wrong behaviour?
In the Example and test I selected two register to record and analyse.

• 185 Mobile data received today (SIM1) - Measuring period 24h 00:00-23:59
  • 193 Mobile data received this month (SIM1) - Measuring period Monthly 1st date to last

(Time in CET) Graph above shows a day/24 hour period. The graph shows how both meters are randomly reseting during the 24 hour period. Non of them should reset during the period.

Reverting back to the working firmware RUTX_R_00.07.04.5 and making the same recording of data.

(Time in CET) The above graph shows a 26 hour period with two midnight 00:00 timestamps included. The graph shows the correct behaviour of both register. 185 “Mobile data received today” Resets at midnight and 193 “Mobile data received this month” continues through the day (have proven data recording a month period).

! ! Posted my issue for two days ago. Still no respons or confirmation that you have forwarded my issue as ticket. Other posts were replied upon in a few minutes. What is going on please?

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.