Can't connect to router and lan with Wiregard

I have successfully established a WireGuard tunnel with IP addresses 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2, and I am able to ping these addresses without any issues. However, when the tunnel is connected, I encounter a problem where everything locks up. Specifically, I am unable to log in to my router (a Teltonika Client on mobile LTE) at 192.168.5.1, and I cannot ping anything on my external LAN. For your information, I am using a UDM Pro as my server 192.168.2.1.

I have attempted to resolve this issue by creating zones and routing configurations, but unfortunately, these efforts have not been successful. I am therefore reaching out to request your help. Could any one possibly provide me with a clear example of how to configure zones and routing in Teltonika?

I appreciate any assistance you can provide and I look forward to your response. Thank you in advance for your help

Hello,

If the LAN access is lost when WireGuard is up, this can indicate a routing issue. Could you please check your WireGuard configurations for any overlaps in the Allowed IPs? Perhaps it overlaps with your LAN network?

Kind Regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.