4G Issue on RUT200

Hi!

I’m encountering an issue with my RUT200 router, running on firmware RUT2M_R_00.07.06, using Movistar ISP in Spain. The router consistently connects and disconnects from the LTE network every 10-20 seconds. When I switch to 3G or 2G networks, it fails to connect at all. Interestingly, when I replaced the SIM with one from Vodafone, the router functioned perfectly. However, after the client replaced the original (presumably faulty) SIM, the new SIM also struggled to maintain a stable connection, exhibiting the same on-and-off behavior every 10-20 seconds. Currently, I can only access SMS services, and the router’s status reads:

Router name - RUT200; WAN IP - NO_WAN_LINK; Data Connection state - Disconnected; Network type - LTE; Signal Strength - -49; New FW available - No;

Additionally, when I set the router to EDGE (2G), it shows no signal at all:

Router name - RUT200; WAN IP - NO_WAN_LINK; Data Connection state - Disconnected; Network type - EDGE; Signal Strength - 0; New FW available - No;

How can I resolve this issue? The SMS data indicates a good LTE signal, making this situation quite perplexing.

Hi! Finally solved this issue downgrading the router´s firmware to RUT2M_R_00.07.04.5 | 2023.07.24, for if helps for future issues
Regards

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.