When will OCPP 2.0.1be implemented?

Hi - looking at purchasing your product in Australia and I can see that there has been active development / improvements on the firmware and phone application but will you be implementing OCPP 2.0.1? Wanting to make sure that my purchase is somewhat future proof. Thank you.

Hello,

I will share this idea with our rnd team.
Thank you

I have linked the Teltonika charger to the ChargeHQ app using OCPP (despite this supposedly not being a supported charger). Works really well and much better then the Teltonika natice app, especially as it works over the internet and a wireless network.

Hello GeorgeW. Do you know any other app that works with this charger like ChargeHQ app does? They have announced ‘an uncertain future’ on their website, and maybe this is the time to start looking for alternatives. I’ve asked the support team from here for a recommended OCPP apps list, but they didn’t respond back. Basically, for home users, the Wi-Fi/LTE connectivity, without a proper app, is useless.
On the business side, there is a different story, there are solutions.
But I bought this charger specifically for being able to control it over Wi-Fi/LTE and this exactly thing can’t be done via Teltonika Energy mobile app.