Unable to bluetooth pair between TeltoCharger and SmartPhones

Hi Team,

I tried to pair my TeltoCharge EVC1200P4011 with smartphones (iOS and Android devices) but I can not pair to charger with any smartphone.The charger is in standby mode with default settings(Yellow pulsing LED‘s).

*Teltonica Energy app version : 1.10.0

That’s my list what I did ;

1. Try to pair with iPhone 11 (iOS version : 17.1) but issue persist
  2. Reboot EVcharger but issue persist
  3. Try to pair with Samsung SM-A52F (Android version :13) but still persist
  4. After error notification, forgot EVcharger on Smartphones and try pair again but issue persist.

The error notification :

Soo, how can I pair to charger and what should I do?

Thanks

Merhaba Metehan :slight_smile:

When you are trying to pair your devices, Note: charger can be paired only in a recovery mode. Charger goes into recovery mode for 5 minutes after every reboot. If security code was entered incorrectly for 3 times, pairing becomes impossible and charger has to be rebooted again.

( Şarj cihazınızı eşleştirmek için kurtarma modunu kullanmalısınız. Cihazı yeniden başlattığınızda 5 dakika süresince bu moda geçer. Eğer güvenlik kodunu 3 kez hatalı girerseniz, cihazı yeniden başlatmanız gerekecektir, baslattiktan sonra 5 dakika icinde eslestirme yapmaniz gerekiyor. Belki bunu unutuyorsunuz? Eger sorun cozulmezse tekrar yazabilirsiniz.)…

If any problem please let us know
Furkan

Merhaba Furkan

Öncelikle yanıtın için teşekkür ederim.

Cihazı 5 dakika içerisinde 6 haneli pair kodu giriyorum ve her bağlanmaya çalıştığımda reboot ederek deniyorum ancak yinede bağlanamadım.

Hello Metehan,

Do you have helpdesk account? Could you contact with us?

My best regards

Hello,

Yes I created ticket right now.

Thanks for your helping.

Best regards