There is no response to the e-mails I sent to reset my device

I have a FMB920 model device, 10 units of this device have been purchased and I have sent an e-mail many times to request one of them to be reset, but there is no return why. Even when we send an e-mail to Microsofta, which has the most customers in the world today, they can return in a few hours. And while microsoft has sold less products than you, they can help me in this way. What is the reason why you never return?

Hello @StarSOzi

Good day, do you mean you need to reset the security key of the devices?

In this case please contact our support using our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you click, please fill out the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle telematics”.

Note:
You need to enter 5 incorrect Security PINs of the device to get the locked code of each device.
Please provide the locked code and the device IMEI

Best Regards
Maynard C

Thank you, I first made a request for help without writing what you asked for and the distributor company in my country contacted me. However, instead of solving my problem, they told me that they do not support the end user and that I should contact the place where I bought the product. However, I also informed your distributor company that they did not help me because the company that distributes the product no longer provides services to new users and they lack technical knowledge. However, they stated that they could not help me because they only serve corporate companies and they are sorry for this situation. Accordingly, in order to get support from your parent company, I requested support again as you stated in your notes. I would like to state here again, please do not direct to your distributor company. If the problem is a solvable problem, I ask you to help me through your parent company. No answer has been given yet, I am waiting.

I have just been contacted, but again contacted by the distributor company in my country. Can’t your parent company solve this problem? Please provide a comprehensive information. Otherwise, I will throw the device away.

Hello,

Good day, If you have purchased this from our distributor then they can request the unlocked code from us.

What you need to do is to provide the list of IMEI and the Locked code.
After that the company from where you purchase the device will request the unlocked code to us and provide it to you.

Also provide the official receipts of the devices.
Unlocked code is not provided here in the forum this could be done via your sales manager or HD ticket.

In your case you need to contact your distributor.

Best Regards
Maynard C

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.