TAT140 Backup Tracking

I have the TAT140 configured with the FMB backup tracking functionality paired to an FMC130 device, I want to know if on the tracking platform I can see a connection message from time to time from the TAT140, why right now it is not sending anything, I understand that it is for the functionality, but how can I know that the device is still working if I can’t see anything, as long as the device is still paired

Hi @eirr_01,

Good day! Unfortunately, no connection message could be received from TAT to determine whether the device is still connected to the Main Tracker. However, you can refer from it if the TAT device reports to your platform as per the Tracking Settings then it means that the Main Tracker FMC130 is still Online.

Otherwise, you will receive a disconnection alarm from TAT140 when the Main Tracker is lost/no connection through AVL ID 236. On the other hand, from the device logs, you can check if it is connected by following this link: TAT100 Bluetooth settings - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Patrick S.

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.