SMS Complex Command FMC130

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working with a Teltonika FMC130 and am trying to streamline operations via SMS commands. My goal is to configure multiple settings and control digital outputs through a single SMS. Specifically, I need to set several parameters and activate a digital output simultaneously.

The command I tried was: setparam 2001=1;2002=0;2003=1;+setdigout 1101. However, I’m not sure if I’m formatting this correctly because the settings aren’t being applied as expected.

Does anyone have experience with this type of configuration or know the proper syntax for these commands? Also, are there any known limitations or considerations when sending such complex commands to the FMC130?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Sudesh

Hi @Sudesh ,

Good day, multiple commands at once is not possible you need to send it in a separate a SMS.

For device configuration you can configurae multiple parameters because the command is the same for the device configuration which is setparam

Configuring APN, APN User, APN password
setparam 2001:m2m;2002:user;2003:password

To control the DOUT you need to send another SMS

Activating DOUT 1
setdigout 1000.

But you can activate multiple DOUT at once same with the setparam command

Activating DOUT 1,2,3
setdigout 1110.

Note: Please always follow our command stucture,

If login and user name is configured
SMS command structure:

<SMS login><space><SMS password><space><command><space><value>

If login and user name is not configured
SMS command structure:
<space><space><command><space><value>

Please visit our wiki page to know more: FMB SMS/GPRS Commands - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

Best Regards
Mayanrd C