Schedules (Maybe after day light saving change)

Hi again,

So, my schedules seem to be going strange again, it could be due to the change of daylight saving time. I did change the timezone to match.

However, I went to plug in the car to charge and the charger said it was waiting for the schedule to kick in. The schedule was supposed to start at 0700, but the main screen said it was waiting until 1002. I have no idea what is going on, and it is becoming more trouble than it is worth!

I would love to understand what is going on and how to fix it.

As per my experience, you should try rebooting both your car and the charger to see if that resolves the issue. If not, then check for any other software updates available for your car’s charging system.

Hello Pat,

Could you clarify what model you are using EVC16 or EVC10/11/12?
It seems, that “Randomized delay” is active. With the EVC10/11/12 you will be able to turn it off, but with EVC16 there is no option how to turn it off, because it was made for UK regulations.

Randomized delay function is: If you will plug the car, charger will randomly choose time (from 1min to 10mins to delay charging) after that time everything will be charging according to the scheduler.

Br,
Donatas

Thank you for your response, DonatasL. I’m not sure which version I have, but I’m on the opposite side of the world, in Australia. Randomised delay was on, and I don’t recall setting it. I have turned it off and will test again.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Pat_B