Overspeeding OUTPUT Activation

I have a FMM130, and I’m attempting to configure it to activate DOUT1 when it exceeds the speed thresholds. However, the only functionality I currently have is generating a report to a server regarding the trespassing limits.

Hello,

Good day, what is the firmware that you are using for FMM130?

Base on my screenshot below:
There is a DOUT ON/OFF duration in milliseconds by default it is set to 200 ms but if you want to activate the DOUT ON longer than that you can increase it up to 5000 ms or 5 seconds.

Best Regards
Maynard C.

OK. I found the problem. When I set the same output for two different features, it doesn’t work. For example: If I assign both the Immobilizer and Over Speeding features to DOUT1, when surpassing the speed limit, it won’t enable the DOUT. But if I configure the Immobilizer for DOUT1 and Over Speeding for DOUT2, it works normally. Is there a way to overcome this? Here’s another question: if I set the parameter ‘DOUT ON duration’ to 5000ms and ‘DOUT OFF duration’ to 0, will the DOUT be enabled all the time until it returns from the speed limit?

Hello,

what is the priority of immobilizer and Overspeeding? Are they both High Priority?

If both are High Priorities there will be a conflict if you are using 1 DOUT, kindly try to lower the priority of both to LOW and make a test to confirm.

Theoretically if you disable the DOUT OFF meaning only the DOUT ON will be enabled, kindly try to test this feature.

Regards
Maynard C.

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I set both features to High Priority. I played around with the priority settings, but even after tweaking them, the DOUTs still won’t trigger when associated with more than one feature. Do you think there’s a chance we could roll out a firmware update to address this issue? It’d be great if we could tweak things so that I can use the same DOUT with more than one feature.

Hello,

If you need help in testing this feature you can contact your sales manager or create an HD ticket so that Teltonika Local Support Can assist you with the proper testing.

Any suggestions or recommendations can also be included in your email or to your ticket.
If you don’t have any contact with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you click, please fill out the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle telematics”. Or you can send an e-mail with a description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

Best Regards
Maynard C.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.