HELP with Segway G30 and TST100

I recently acquired a Segway G30 Max electric scooter, and I’m facing an issue with a connected device. Specifically, I have a Teltonika TST100 device linked to my scooter, and I’d like to disconnect it to restore normal functionality.

Here are my questions:

1. Device Disconnection: How can I safely disconnect the Teltonika TST100 from my Segway G30 Max? Are there any specific steps I need to follow?
  2. Restoring Normal Operation: Once the device is disconnected, how can I ensure that my scooter operates normally without any adverse effects?

Any guidance or instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards

Hi @srg487,

Welcome to the Teltonika Community Forum :slight_smile:

I am attaching here the Installation procedure for TST100 with Segway Max Scooters, then you may refer to the step-by-step procedure of disconnecting the device on the scooter. More information can be found through this link: TST100 First Start - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

NOTE: E-Scooter should be switched off when connecting/disconnecting the TST100 plug. To avoid any damage double-check if cables are placed correctly.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Patrick S.

This topic was automatically closed after 20 days. New replies are no longer allowed.