FOTA account creation

I have e a FMC130 tracker from an authorised reseller and they said they cannot setup a FOTA account for me and I wondered if Teletonika can do it directly for me ?

Hi Derfuk,

Good day, you can request this directly through the sales manager of Teltonika from your region. If you don’t have any contact with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you click, please fill out the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle telematics”. Or you can send an e-mail with a description of your situation to us: Teltonika - IoT, Internet of Things.

Best Regards
Maynard C

Contacted them and had a few emails off them and no account setup and no further response from them.
Customer service need improving

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi,

Can you please ping me your email address?

Best Regards
Maynard C

Hi
Just had a call from your call centre who are looking into it for me and said seller should of been able to set it up. I can’t see where I can send you my email address
David

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

This is correct the seller should set it up for you, they can give you access to your device.
What they will do is that they need to create a sub-company and invite you as a user for that sub-company.

Best Regards
Maynard C

Hi
Customer service is looking into this and checking that the dealer is still registered with yourselves and are going to ring me back once they have an update. I have to admit I was quite surprised that they rang as apart from you responses from them from direct contact is very poor so in many ways you are the only source of support and help so thankyou,
David

This topic was automatically closed 40 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.