FMM130 + Can Control (program number)

I have a FMM130 with Can Control connected in VW Polo MA (Brazilian Model) 2024.
I can get data from tracker but can control adapter isn’t working.
The brown and white/brown wires is connected in Can H and Low.
I also try connecting green and white/green wires in Can wires too.
I’m trying to use the program number of Polo WA 2022>
I think it could be because the program number, there’s any way to do this working?

Hi mowase.

Good day , if your the schemes for VW polo 2022 and ( regular key ) and VW polo ( sedan russian market) and the connection and program number didn’t work then please check the firmware version of your can adapter try to update it via FOTAWEB CAN Adapter update - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS (teltonika-gps.com)

Reference: CANCONTROL_list_2024_01_03_en.xlsx (live.com)

If still, it still works even though you already followed the connection then you need to create an HD ticket or contact your sales manager for the Reverse engineering request

If you don’t have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle telematics”. Or you can send an e-mail with description of your situation to us: Teltonika - IoT, Internet of Things When contacting Us, please provide: IMEI/Logs/Configuration file/Intenational GSM number/Firmware version/ect , please follow these recommendations: Recommendations for filling a query description - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

Best Regards
Maynard C

I updated the firmware of the CAN Adapter and connected the wires as shown in the schema to Polo AW. Now, I can read data from CAN and blink lights with the “lvcanturninglights” command, but “lvcanopenalldoors” and “lvcanclosealldoors” don’t work.

lvcancheck: CAN1:0x00,CAN2:0x00,CAN3:0x02

lvcaninfo: Prog:14225 SWDate:240124 BootVev:25 HWVer:195 SWVer:52 Opt:45 ST:0 Protocol:4 ID:0x005800820F2030302D35355657344E

Return of lvcanopenalldoors and closealldoors(didn’t work but returns ok): CAN-CONTROL cmd executed successfully.

1 Like

Hello,

Only 3 models support lock/unlock functionality.

Best Regards
Maynard C

Thank’s, in this case T Cross supports in alternative control?
Teltonika has any other solutions that can open doors of this kind of cars?

Hi,

Yes, so for any alternative solution that is available from our HD, please contact your sales manager. If you don’t have any contact with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you click, please fill out the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose “Vehicle telematics”. Or you can send an e-mail with a description of your situation to us: Teltonika - IoT, Internet of Things

Best Regards
Maynard C

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.