FMM003 - Unable to get back onto network

Dear All ,

I have several FMM003 devices ,

I’ve noticed that sometimes if the deivice gets at a location with bad signal quality OR is out of range of LTE network it locks out.

After getting into an area with coverage it does not conect at all. ( TO GPRS , SMS works just fine.)

Once device I have to plug it on a PC change some GSM settings , reset it and then chnage them back to the previus ones and then it worked.

Is this a FW issue ?

Let me know.

Thank you in avdance

The SMS Ripper

Hello,

Good day, reset the settings means that the default network settings was used.
The device will connect automatically to the available network bands( either a 2G or 4G bands )
maybe from the previous settings you have selected a specific band where the device should connect.
Example:

It is also recommended to use the latest firmware for FMM003 to avoid any issues in the future
Download link: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/Special:Redirect/file/FMB.Ver.03.28.03.Rev.97_and_configurator.zip

Besty Regards
Maynard C

Dear Maynard,

I’ve chaged remnotely most of these settings with not much success.

The only way was to unplug the tracker and load it on config , change the settings save them and then restore them.

I managed to set the settings in such a way to leav most of the auto settings custom and follow the situation closely.

Thank you for your input.

Thank you in advance

All devices are at the latest version.

Hello,

Thank you for your update, to solve this issue please contact your sales manager or create an HD ticket.

If you don’t have any contact with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the “Contact Us” button. When you click, please fill out the form and submit it.

Best Regards
Maynard C

Will do. But I managed to midigate the issue after FW log dump
and set everything from automatic to manual in the network settings. that seemed to fixed the issue kind off