FMC920 "device not supported"

Hi I’m trying to configure a FMC920 I followed the instructions from the website to install the device.

I have the following issue when opening the configurator, the device is seen but reports that it is not supported. The configurator version is 1.7.72.B.3.29_R.10 it reports firmware 03.28.02 Rev 195.

It looked to me that the com’s driver was installed when I set up the configurator and it seemed fine to me however after it failed I also installed the USB driver separately, with the same result.

The battery and SIM are inserted and I have a 12.4 volt 2A stable supply connected.

When I go into the menu to create a new configuration, it reports that the FMC920 is not connected.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See attached images

Hello @88bit,

Good day! FMC920 series uses a different Configurator version which is why it shows as Not Supported.

I recommend you try this Configurator version of FMC920 from this link and let me know if it helps: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/Special:Redirect/file/FMB.Ver.03.28.02.Rev.197_and_configurator.zip

On the other hand, if you are creating a New Configuration since the device is not recognized by the Configurator it is normal to receive that the device is not connected. Otherwise, if it is recognized properly then you should be able to see the same as the screenshot below.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Patrick S.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.