FMC650 not coming back online after cpureset command

About a week ago, I sent a cpureset to my FMC650 device that is set up in an electrical vehicle. The records sent from the device before the command were showing 0 external voltage and according to the cpureset docs for FMB devices “When device is powered only from internal battery, it wont power up after restart”. I believe this is the reason why it went offline, however I don’t understand why it’s been a week and it’s still offline… does the device come back online after it gets external voltage without any manual intervention?

Hi Joana,

Good day, If the device is only powered by the internal battery and you send a cpureset command it will not power on again, the device should be powered by external power source in able for the device to power-on again after cpureset.

The device will go online once the external power source comeback.

To make sure that the device is properly working please send other SMS commands like getinfo to get the device info, ggps to get the device location and getstatus to get the modem information
Sample response from getstatus

wiki page link: FMB getstatus - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

Best Regards
Maynard C

Hello Maynard,

Thank you for confirming our hypothesis. We have been sending SMS commands to double check if the device is back Online, but no response… It seems it hasn’t received any external power.