FMC640 configuration problem

Hello. We get two FMC640 GPS trackers with aftermarket trailers.
They cannot be configured in any version of the configurator.

Hi,

Good day, using the TCT kindly update the firmware of the device to the latest base firmware.

You can download it here: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/Special:Redirect/file/FMX640.Ver.01.02.27.Rev.06_and_configurator.zip

Regards
Maynard C

I’ve already tried to do this.

Hi.

We have managed to get both FMC640 and FMC650 working with the new TCT configurator. What type of USB cable are you using? We have had some issues with some USB cables, so its worth trying other USB cables.

Hello,

You are using an special firmware, kindly contact the company who sell you the device and request to update the firmware to spec ID 1.

Best Regards
Maynard C

I used two different mini USB cables. The situation has not changed. The only version that works with these trackers is version 1.1.0.

TelematicsConfigurationTool.Setup.1.1.0.exe

Is there no other way?

Hello,

Good day, we would like to inform you that we do not share firmware files here in the community forum, kindly ask assistance from the company who sells you the device they can directly ccoordinate with the local teltonika support from your region and ask for the SPEC ID1 firmware with the same base firmware that you have.

Or you can ask them to contact their sales manager or create an HD ticket for this case.

Best Regards
Maynard C

Hi
I have had basically this same situation and eventually found out that they were IMEI locked to another company and was why couldn’t login or setup. If you get in touch with teltonka with IMEI numbers they will eventually tell you if locked or not and who to.
David

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.