Fmc003 sms forwarding

Hello. Is there a way to configure fmc003 to forward all SMS messages to my number?

Hi @dexif,

Welcome back to Teltonika Community Forum :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, there is no option to forward the SMS messages received on the device to your number. May I know what is the use case so maybe I can recommend other options?

Kind regards,
Patrick

From time to time, mobile operator can send important SMS that you need not to miss. For example, regarding roaming in the host country, or even at least a notification about a low balance. Therefore, I would like to be able to set up SMS redirection to my main phone number. I use this functionality in some other trackers (car alarms) and it is very convenient.

Hi @dexif,

Thank you for your clarification. I have checked the SMS/GPRS command list from the device and observed no command currently was related to the information that you want to check. Suggesting you if possible monitor Low Balance on the SMS Platform (if available) or the amount of data received on your server end.

For more information about the SMS/GPRS command of FMC003, you may refer to this link: FMC003 SMS/GPRS Commands - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS

Kind regards,
Patrick

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.